SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fender Classic 50s Player Strat, 2-Colour Sunburst - great shape and lovely!

merlinmerlin Frets: 6684
edited October 2017 in Guitars £
I can't believe I'm doing this! I seem to be zapping through instruments like some kind of crazy harpy...

Well here it is. I've only just acquired this but realise that what I'm really after is so close, but not this... I need a fatter neck on my Strat so I'm going for an alternative, which means this has to go. 

It's a 2-colour sunburst, lovely soft V, maple fingerboard and in really great shape with just a couple of small scratches (that I'm sure will buff out, in fact, I'll try to buff them out before shipping if you like, but they're hardly significant) near the jack socket. Other than that it's pristine and comes with slightly old but functioning gig bag. I'll pack it in a solid cardboard guitar box too. You would, of course be welcome to drop down to Brighton to do a cash-on-collection option. There will be tea. And biscuits....

I'm looking for
£400 delivered anywhere in the UK. It's as spec here...

https://www.andertons.co.uk/fender-classic-player-50s-strat-|-2-colour-sunburst-|-maple

Pics...

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom