SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN!! vintage Eminence 12820 12" guitar speaker in vgc: £30+£5 postage to UK

dcgdcg Frets: 230
edited November 2017 in Parts £
Classic square magnet design Eminence speaker used in many vintage amps; research online says it has 35 watts and is around 1978.  This was in my silverface Princeton Reverb when I bought it (yes, I know Princetons have 10" speakers, but this had already had a 12" conversion).
https://imgur.com/a/lmY0z
Cash on collection in central London preferred, but will post for a fiver in the UK (excepting the H&I...) 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dcgdcg Frets: 230
    naturally open to offers bump...need to clear some space etc., etc.
    just put this back in my Silverface Princeton Reverb to try - and really can vouch for its tonal qualities across the spectrum.  Plenty of vintage vibe, and loud too... 
    Truthfully, this sounds so good - especially as a great match to my Princeton, with which it's an exact contemporary -  that I'm going to keep it...