SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Boss for sale: CE-2 / DF-2 / DS-1 / MT-2

UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12907
edited November 2017 in FX £

THINGS I’M AFTER (i.e. trades): Flanger (BF-2 / Alexander), Joyo American Sound

Pics of all pedals below. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Boss CE-2 Chorus (boxed) £80 posted. ***SOLD***

Think this dates from about 1990. Sounds great but I’ve gone off chorus (again). *sigh*

One of the older style Boss pedals with the “ACA” power adaptor. This means you either need to use a Boss ACA PSU OR daisy-chain it off a modern 9V PSU OR do a very trivial mod to it. I used to daisy chain it off my 1-Spot alongside all my “modern” pedals. Sounds a faff but isn't.  

More info here:

http://stinkfoot.se/archives/726

Pedal has some of the usual scratches/chips/scuffs etc as you'd expect from a pedal thats almost 30 years old. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Boss DF-2 “Super Feedbacker and Distortion” (Boxed) £50 posted ***SOLD***

Interesting distortion pedal with a “feedback” function that’s a lot of fun. There’s quite a few fans here. I really like this pedal but I’m being brutal with this clearout. This is also an ACA-powered pedal the same as the CE-2.

Pedal has some scratches/chips/scuffs etc as you'd expect from a boss pedal of this age.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Boss DS-1 (Boxed) £30 posted. ***SOLD***

It’s a DS-1. Iconic pedal. Classic sound. Everyone should own one at least once. This is a fairly modern one, I think.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Boss Mt-2 Metal Zone (no box) - £30 posted

The most maligned pedal on the internet? Probably. It would get more love if it was called the Boss Parametric Fuzz… 

This one has some strange scratches on the side---the face where the scew to the battery compartment sits. Its like somebody has rubbed it with something. Purely cosmetic though and you can't see it when you're playing it. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments