SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Taylor 414 CE 2002

maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 556
edited December 2017 in Acoustics £
I have a 2002 Taylor 414 CE in beautiful condition . . However, due to arthritis ( growing old pains) its very rarely played and I tend to noodle on my GS Mini but even that's getting limited now. I've loved owning the 414 CE but, over the last 2 years and at the moment especially its simply not been used. Taylor's are great guitars and the build quality is literally second to none . .

The spec. is as follows : Ovangkol back and sides, Sitka spruce top, Ebony bridge and fret board, Rosewood headstock overlay, 25.5 scale length, 1 3/4 nut width, Fishman Prefix Plus electronics, Tusq nut and saddle . .

The action is nice & low so whether you pick or strum you'll have no problem.  The Manchester Guitar Technician gave it a good service about 3 years back and its not really seen much use since then . . .

It comes with the Taylor Case , Truss Rod Key & Documentation, when you see and play it, you'll appreciate its a beauty . . . Im in Shaw, Oldham, OL2 7QT . . . I'll get some picture up as soon as I can, possibly tonight. 

I dont really want to sell it but I see no point in keeping a guitar in a case . . . 
Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments