SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12 + 1x12 Custom Cabinet

TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10103
edited November 2017 in Amps £
I believe this amp is from 2003. The first model. It's just been serviced by PMT in Romford and is all in perfect working order. 

It sounds huge, has loads of clean headroom and sounds like a much more expensive amp. It's in good condition, but the previous owner found it heavy and had a 1x12 cabinet made for it, so it was taken apart and put in that. He gave me both the original and new cabinets and I put it back in the 2x12. It's in a good but used condition with some minor cosmetic marks here and there but nothing serious in any way. 

The original cabinet comes with the original speakers, Fender Eminence, and the Custom one comes with a Celestion speaker. 

You get both cabinets (obviously with the amp included too!) for the price of one. The custom one cost £300 and looks great. Also has a cover and a footswitch.

Collection only or I'm happy to deliver for free locally or a bit further out into Essex (my discretion) for a tenner. I want a Fender Deluxe Reverb RI so am happy to put this and cash in.

Looking for £400 for the pair. 

Thanks!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10103
    Bump. Multiple options for a great price! Snap it up!
    edited November 2017
    If anyone just wants one or the other I can do that too. 

£375 for the Deville, £100 for the cab + speaker. I probably wouldn’t travel too far for the speaker cab, but I might depending on location. 

Thanks. 
    BUMP!
    Price Drop: £400 for pair, £350 for the Deville, £75 for the custom cab!
    This is still here. I CAN DELIVER WITHIN REASON, TRY ME!!!
    Only the custom cab remains! It’s got a broken in creamback. It’s a bargain at this price!

snap it up.