SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gibson USA Les Paul Tribute - 2017 - Satin Faded Honeyburst with reveal binding - immaculate - £600

Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2296
edited November 2017 in Guitars £

Hi all,

I'm in two minds whether to sell this because I have a feeling if I attempt to 'upgrade', I might be left with a lesser guitar!

Gibson USA Les Paul Tribute - 2017 - Faded Honeyburst - I have had thisfrom new. Stunning condition. Comes with a decent Gibson padded gig bag. 490R and 490T humbuckers. Cool reveal binding. Nice and light, easy to play, great tone and the maple top looks good, especially for the price (I much prefer a more understated top).

Would like £600.00 ONO. Based in Manchester. Can post as I have the original box but I would ask for you to book this to prevent issues. I can take it to work if you need to use a courier which makes pickups easier.

Will sort pics when I get a mo.

2017 spec:

Vintage Style Appearance

The Gibson Les Paul Tribute T Electric Guitar, is the perfect guitar for the player who is looking for authentic Gibson tones with the best of what modern craftsmanship has to offer. Boasting a stunning satin vintage sunburst finish, this guitar is equipped with classic Les Paul appointments including gold top hat control knobs, vintage style keystone tuners, nickel hardware, along with a traditional white pickguard.

Lightweight Body with 9 Hole Weight Relief

Crafted with a mahogany body, and topped in A Grade Plane maple, the Gibson Les Paul Tribute T Electric Guitar features an ultra-modern weight relief chambered body for comfort and enhanced resonance. This weight-relief process involves routing nine round holes in the mahogany body before the stunning maple top is attached. These holes are strategically placed in the lower bouts on the bass-side of the guitar, offering you a comfortable-lightweight guitar that can be played all night long.

Slim Taper Neck

Not only does the Gibson Les Paul Tribute T Electric Guitar offer a comfortable lightweight body, but also provides a slim tapered neck profile. This mahogany neck offers the ultimate comfort with its slim profile, and allows for fast and comfortable soloing. As well as providing fluid hand flexibility, the mahogany neck is fused to the mahogany body using a mortise an tenon joint, and a provides a traditional neck heel and the ultimate resonance.

Humbuckers

Incorporating a set of 490R and 490T humbucking pickups designed to recreate the tone of the classic Gibson PAF pickups, the Gibson Les Paul Tribute T Electric Guitar produces a rich vintage tone that can be used in many different types of music. Both pickups deliver a moderately high output, and also add to the sustain and resonance of the lightweight mahogany body. Controlling these pickups is easy, with the classic gold top-hat control knobs of volume and tone, along with a toggle switch.

TekToid Nut

Gibson has begun using TekToid graphite nuts on all of the guitars they build, as it offers increased harmonics in the middle and upper frequency range perfect for a rich and detailed tone. TekToid Graphite is the best high-tech cure for eliminating undesirable friction within the nut, which can cause tuning problems. It is the ideal choice for a guitar nut, as it has excellent conductive qualities, which overall benefit a guitar’s tone and sustain.

Aluminium Tune-O-Matic Bridge

The Gibson Les Paul Tribute T Electric Guitar, features a Tune-O-Matic bridge, which is an extremely popular fixed bridge type due to its stability, reliability, comfortable playing position and impressive sustain. Additionally adjusting the string action and intonation is extremely simple with a tune-o-matic bridge. Simply adjust the height of the bridge with the mounting rods to alter the action and screw in or out the bridge saddles to achieve perfect intonation.

Features

• Equipped with 490R and 490T Humbuckers to Deliver Vintage PAF Tone
  • Includes Padded Gigbag for Portability and Storage
  • Slim Taper Neck Profile Offers Fluid Hand Movement
  • Vintage Style Keystone Tuners Provide Excellent Tuning Stability
  • Aluminium Tune-o-Matic Bridge Creates Incredible String Stability
  • Includes Two Volume and Two Tone Controls
  • A Lightweight Mahogany Body Offers the Ultimate Comfort
  • Includes Strap and Polishing Cloth

Specifications

Body & Bridge

• Series: Core T
  • Style: Les Paul Studio
  • Top: A Grade Plane Maple
  • Body: Mahogany
  • Weight Relief: 9 Hole
  • Bridge: Aluminium Tune-o-Matic w/Steel Thumbwheels
  • Tailpiece: Aluminium Stop Bar w/Steel Posts
  • Construction: Set-In
  • Finish: Satin Vintage Sunburst

Neck & Fingerboard

• Neck: Mahogany
  • Profile: Slim Taper
  • Width: 1.695"
  • Fingerboard: Rosewood
  • Scale Length: 24.75
  • Frets: 22 Polished
  • Nut: Tektoid
  • Heel: Traditional
  • Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids

Electronics& Hardware

• Bridge Pickup: 490T Humbucker
  • Neck Pickup: 490R Humbucker
  • Controls: 2x Volumes/2x Tones/1x Toggle Switch
  • Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Keystone
  • Control knobs: Gold Top Hats w/Silver Inserts and Pointers
  • Pickguard: White
  • Hardware: Nickel
  • Case: Padded Gigbag
  • Accessories: Strap/Polishing Cloth

Looks like this but the 2017 version:

https://www.richtonemusic.co.uk/products/gibson_usa_les_paul_tribute_2018_faded_honey_burst.asp

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments