Mesa TC100

What's Hot
ChesterChester Frets: 52
Looks like Mesa are releasing the TC 100 as big brother to their TC 50

http://www.mesaboogie.com/amplifiers/electric/triple-crown-series/triple-crown-tc-100/index.html

Feature packed and power scaling inbuilt. I've been on the fence about the TC50 .. last thing I need is another amp, but the prospect of a TC 100 has just pushed me over the edge. Time to start offloading some gear .. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StefBStefB Frets: 2355
    Gear? You’ll probably need to sell your car!

Nice amps though. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3324
    Blimey. 
  • randellarandella Frets: 4176
    Oof that's a lot of amplifier. If I took that to one of my gigs with a 4x12 we'd have to a) sack another band member to make room on the stage, and b) start preparing to fend off the lawsuits arising from industrial hearing damage. 

I'll mention it to the band, see what they say ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StefB said:
    Gear? You’ll probably need to sell your car!

Nice amps though. 
    HA! True enough

I see these coming in around £2.8k. Any more and they will be overpriced compared to US boutique competition, but we'll see soon enough
  • randella said:
    Oof that's a lot of amplifier. If I took that to one of my gigs with a 4x12 we'd have to a) sack another band member to make room on the stage, and b) start preparing to fend off the lawsuits arising from industrial hearing damage. 
    I'll mention it to the band, see what they say ;)
    Apparently gets down to 3W with power scaling. That's a lot of amps in a single box. I used Mesa scaling in a Royal Atlantic I owned for a while, and it was great. Tube wear can be a bit of an issue, but hugely flexible
  • And the first vid ...