SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Marshall 1W Offset JTM1 Head and Cab

What's Hot
step_hentstep_hent Frets: 34
edited December 2017 in Amps £
Looking to sell my Marshall 1W Offset head and cabThese were a limited edition, styled on the JTM45 offsets, produced by the Marshall Custom shop - I think they did 1100, with 100 of them staying in the UK. It follows the 1W head format in terms of size and comes with a matching cab with a 10 inch speaker.

Lovely little amp, surprisingly loud at 1W but also switchable to 0.1W for genuine bedroom level Marshall crunch. Not only does it sound great, it looks the business too. See pics here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/as9d8h46qsv74ok/AAA2lrXq3PAp5-dETwxBshMwa?dl=0

Comes with the original paperwork and cables etc. Based in south east London (SE19) and I work in west London (W11) so I could do a meet up nearish to one of those, or in central London. Not keen to post but if you wanted to arrange your own courier please let me know and we can try and sort something. 

Asking £600. Please shout if you have any questions or want some more pics!

Thanks
Steve
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Oooo i luvs the looks of these things. 
  • @stuagu thanks! Yep, Marshall got the looks spot on with these.  
  • Black Friday bump.
  • fnptfnpt Frets: 744
    step_hent said:
    Black Friday bump.
    It should come with a discount then.
    ____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @fnpt You're welcome to make me an offer ;-)
  • These are fabulous things, I use mine almost everyday. Someone buy this! 
  • Are these amps loud enough to potentially gig with or is really something more for a home player? 
  • @thisisguitar thanks!

@designerseye88 depends on your needs really. In a small room, and if you want it to be overdriven, it would work - it's definitely too loud for home on the 1W setting turned up. If you wanted clean sounds or are playing bigger rooms it would need some help from the PA. There are people who've put the head through bigger cabs and got more volume out of them, but I've not tried it myself.
  • step_hent said:
    @thisisguitar thanks!

@designerseye88 depends on your needs really. In a small room, and if you want it to be overdriven, it would work - it's definitely too loud for home on the 1W setting turned up. If you wanted clean sounds or are playing bigger rooms it would need some help from the PA. There are people who've put the head through bigger cabs and got more volume out of them, but I've not tried it myself.
    Ok great thanks! It's such a nice looking amp but yeah it may not work as im looking for something with a bit more power. GLWTS! 
  • @designerseye88 I measured it (unscientifically, with an app) at 96db from about 2 meters away, fully cranked with a strat. It's power belies it's rating, but it's got no clean headroom for anything like like use.
  • @designerseye88 I measured it (unscientifically, with an app) at 96db from about 2 meters away, fully cranked with a strat. It's power belies it's rating, but it's got no clean headroom for anything like like use.
    Ok great thanks for testing! Think i might have to have a rethink im afraid. 
  • Great info, thanks @thisisguitar!
  • Sunday afternoon bump.
  • PM Incoming