SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ON HOLD FS Gibson Les Paul Traditional Honeyburst 2015

What's Hot
step_hentstep_hent Frets: 34
edited December 2017 in Guitars £
Looking to sell my 2015 Les Paul Trad. I know the 2015 guitars came in for some flack at the time, but if you like a fat neck then this is a great guitar - resonant, great action, cracking pickups and well finished. I like a fat neck so by rights I should love this, but no matter how many times I try a Les Paul shaped guitar I don't find the bodies comfortable... You'd think I'd learn but I keep coming back for another go!

Anyway, its the usual specs as set out here: http://www.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/2015/USA/Les-Paul-Traditional.aspx

I find the combination of the titanium saddles and these pickups gives it a great open voice and if I could get on with the ergonomics I'd keep it just for that. It looks pretty too, with a great flame in the top. There's one tiny scratch in the lacquer on the back (pictured) but it's had very little use and I can't find any other marks on it (no buckle rash, no swirling etc).

I find the robot tuners really convenient and consistent, but if you don't like the look then I've got a set of Klusons which I can chuck in with it. It comes with the standard gold 2015 hard case and all the paperwork it came with.

Pics are here, but give me a shout if you want any close ups or pics of anything specific:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/as9d8h46qsv74ok/AAA2lrXq3PAp5-dETwxBshMwa?dl=0

Based in south east London (SE19) and I work in west London (W11) so I could do a face to face in either of those locations or in central London. Would prefer not to post but if you want to arrange your own courier then let me know and we can try and sort something out.

Asking £800, which I think is a fair price for a full fat Les Paul in great condition. If you fancy the full package of this and a 1W Marshall Offset, I'd listen to an offer for both!

Any questions, please shout.

Cheers
Steve
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Black Friday bump.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That's a great price! If I didn't have a 2017 traditional I'd definitely be interested. Glwts

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    Any interest in a trade?
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    p/x against epiphone korean sheraton mint with case or white epiphone lp custom chinese ?
  • @Legionreturns Thanks!

@poopot and @mark123 thanks for the offers gents - not looking for any trades at the moment but I'll let you know if that changes.
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    no probs
  • Sunday bumpage!
  • Wow, 2015 or not that’s a fantastic price. GLWTS. 
  • KiniooKinioo Frets: 19
    Really tempted, but not sure about the fat neck.... 
  • @Teyeplayer thanks! Hopefully that means it'll find a good home soon :-)

@kinioo if you like chunky necks generally I don't think you'd be bothered by the extra width - I don't notice it compared to my fat Tele neck which is much narrower. If you like a slim neck though I don't think you'd like it!
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3186
    edited November 2017
    step_hent said:
    @Teyeplayer thanks! Hopefully that means it'll find a good home soon.
    If you find that it doesn’t go (would be very surprised if it doesn’t at this price) and you decide you may be open to a trade pm me -I have a terrible hankering for a Les Paul.
  • Bump!
  • Very nice... :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• Saturday night bump. Don't make me play it again and realise I want to keep it!
  • I struggled like mad to sell my trad when I had it and it was awesome, but I wanted a prs now I wanna go back, this is a steal
  • Sham61Sham61 Frets: 26
    I got £950 as a trade against a PRS CE24 Satin for my 2013 Traditional. Sounded great, loved the neck but hardly played it as I found it too heavy and uncomfortable. I play the PRS all the time.
  • Still here - I think it's already a bargain, but I might take a close offer to get it out the door. Try me!