Good black friday deals (diezel content)

What's Hot
Jonathanthomas83Jonathanthomas83 Frets: 3469
edited November 2017 in FX
you may wish to expand this for other deals but this is a blinder and someone should snap it up...

Diezel VH4 pedal for £149 at guitarguitar, crazy good price https://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/product/161102303414007--diezel-vh4-pedal
Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DopesickDopesick Frets: 1508
    Hmmmmmmmmmm - that is seriously tempting. Heard so many good things about this.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @Dopesick I think it's worth trying. Knowing you're an Amptweaker guy, I rated it more than the Tight Metal Pro and Tight Rock Pro - even though the TMP was great. But I know you're a Fat Metal guy, so you may be looking for something different to me. At any rate, at £150, you should try it and send it back if it's not for you! ;-) ...and there's plenty of EQ on there to get it sounding just right for your needs!

• DopesickDopesick Frets: 1508
    Yeah, sending it back is always an option...or maybe even keeping it a bit longer and I could sell it on s/h without losing too much I reckon (providing retailers don't lower the RRP next year - which they probably will after this).

Size is another factor too - it's frickin' huge! Oh well...there's only three left apparently, and I'm not buying anything until lunch. Hopefully time will be on my side and they're all sold out haha.
  • Jonathanthomas83Jonathanthomas83 Frets: 3469
    edited November 2017
    Dopesick said:
    Yeah, sending it back is always an option...or maybe even keeping it a bit longer and I could sell it on s/h without losing too much I reckon (providing retailers don't lower the RRP next year - which they probably will after this).

Size is another factor too - it's frickin' huge! Oh well...there's only three left apparently, and I'm not buying anything until lunch. Hopefully time will be on my side and they're all sold out haha.
    There's a two footswitch pedal out now, and that could cause the RRP to be lowered, but it's already out and the RRP hasn't changed yet, the new one is just morer expensiver.

I thought it was smaller than I imagined and it's a bloody cool pedal built like a tank!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • There should be 2 left now as I just ordered one. Won’t get it until Christmas but looking forward to trying it. Thinking I will try using it as a recording preamp as well with some IRs 
  • Should work ok with that @absolutpepper, I liked it with some Mesa Cab IRs and actually really liked it with a Hiwatt (fanes) IR too.

• Should work ok with that @absolutpepper, I liked it with some Mesa Cab IRs and actually really liked it with a Hiwatt (fanes) IR too.
    That’s good to know. Cheers!