SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - 1987 Charvel Model 3 guitar £300

What's Hot
designerseye88designerseye88 Frets: 987
edited January 2018 in Guitars £
For sale is my 1987 Charvel guitar. Due to changes in my playing style and music taste I have decided to let this one go and hope it will find a new owner that will enjoy it and play it. I have owned this fantastic guitar for 15 years. it is in good condition and has a few minor scratches and chips but is to be expected from a 30 yr old guitar. It has been professionally set up so feels and sounds excellent. Great for those Metallica and metal numbers. I have only used this guitar occasionally and never gigged it. I don't play it much which is why I'm selling it. The guitar is a wonderful turquoise blue with a rosewood fretboard. It has Jackson pickups and Jackson tuners. It is missing the tremolo arm but these are easy to find. It comes with a hard case. 
This guitar was made in Japan and then shipped over the the USA. These Japanese models from the 80's are becoming increasingly popular. 
In terms of delivery I can deliver within a reasonable distance from Bristol or I can ship at cost to the buyer.

loads of pics below for your viewing delight are below. Enjoy! 

https://imgur.com/a/ZatEH

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• price reduction bump 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14323
    Nice colour and in far better condition than my example. GLWS.
    Be seeing you.
  • Never took to the blue ones, tried 3 times to like it.. model 2, 3 and then a 4m... not my colour but the Charvel model series guitars are brilliant..

Used to be able to pick these up for £200 and less... market awareness must have changed... probably time for me to sell some of mine, I have too many.

GLWS
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks guys, 

As I'm sure you're aware they are great guitars, This one hasn't been played much in the past few years hence my reason for selling. I really think 80's Japanese guitars are on the up. That being said Im not selling for any other reason than to raise funds to by some new equipment. 
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2041
    Just to save people doing the tiresome whole linky thing  B)

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2041
    I had one of these in 'champagne mist' by the way. Wish I hadn't flogged it (too cheaply)...

If you were a bit closer I'd be tempted to come and cop a feel...

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• McToot said:
    I had one of these in 'champagne mist' by the way. Wish I hadn't flogged it (too cheaply)...

If you were a bit closer I'd be tempted to come and cop a feel...
    Thanks for adding the pics, you can tell im a newbie on here. 

Yeah she's a lovely guitar, If you fancy getting up close and personal with her she is relatively open to offers. 
  • Price drop bump! 
  • Price drop! This is a lot of guitar for the money! 
  • price drop
  • Price drop bump for the weekend