SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD*: Fender Mustang IV (V2) Combo with 2x12 Celestion speakers.

guitarman66guitarman66 Frets: 29
edited March 2018 in Amps £

https://i.imgur.com/LsgliQm.jpg

Up for sale is my Fender Mustang IV 2 x 12" open back modelling 150W combo amplifier fitted with 2 x 12" Celestion speakers. This is in 'as new' condition and has been used at home only and never gigged, the volume control has never been turned up past '1'. The 2 x 12" Celestion speakers have a neutral tone which is an important fundamental requirement for a modelling amplifier.

The specifications are listed below:-

Top panel controls for Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Master Volume with a control wheel & push-buttons for editing and saving settings in any of the 100 user memory slots. Top panel headphone output & auxiliary input sockets and USB connection socket.

Back panel sockets for Stereo FX Send & Return, Dual XLR line output sockets with editable output levels.

18 amplifier models, (all amp setting parameters can be edited and saved via inbuilt LCD data display and control wheel or by Fender Fuse software available as a free download from www.fender.com). The amp models are: Studio Preamp, '57 Champ, '57 Deluxe, '57 Twin, '59 Bassman, '65 Princeton '65 Deluxe reverb, '65 Twin reverb, '60s Thrift, Brit Hiwatt, Brit 60s, Brit 70s, Brit 80s , Brit Orange, Supersonic (burn), American 90s, Metal 2000.

Selectable speaker/cabinet emulations include Fender Supersonic 112 & 212, Fender '65 Twin Reverb, Fender '57 Champ, Fender '65 Princeton, Fender '65 Deluxe reverb, Fender '57 Deluxe, Fender Bassman, Marshall, Orange & Vox 2x12 & 4x12 etc.

Selectable amplifier sag (-50% to +50%) and bias controls

37 Effects, (all FX parameters can be edited and saved as described above) include 11 Stompbox FX, 14 Modulation FX, 9 Delay FX and 10 Reverb FX.

Power output 150 W (2 x 75W) stereo (some modulation FX eg. chorus, are stereo)

Onboard chromatic tuner with LCD display

USB connectivity for high-quality low-latency audio output to PC or laptop computer

Fender FUSE editor librarian available as a free download from www.fender.com

Amplifier dimensions: Depth = 10.75" (27.3cm), Width = 26.5" (67.3cm), Height = 21.5" (54.6cm), Weight = 47lbs (21.3kg)

Fender MS4 4-way footswitch (still in original packaging and never used) included

Fender Mustang owners manual and Fender Fuse software manual included

https://i.imgur.com/129lTqH.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/GBSKaYE.jpg

Due to weight and size, for sale by collection only from West Oxfordshire (mid-way between Swindon and Oxford and approx. 10 miles from M4 Junction 15)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• In reply to a PM, this combo was purchased new by myself approximately 12 months ago.
  • Weekend bump
  • Bump
  • Bump

• Price drop bump
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5653
    Hi,
    Anything that might tickle your funny bone as a trade? Would quite like a little play with one of these. 
  • dazzajl said:
    Hi,
    Anything that might tickle your funny bone as a trade? Would quite like a little play with one of these. 

Hi dazzajl,

Thanks for your offer of a trade but I don't really need anything else at the moment. This is a great combo as everything can be edited to get just the sound you want and it's incredibly loud if needed but its a bit over the  top for home use. I have already bought a physically smaller amp to replace it.

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5653
    Thanks muchly for the reply sir. 

The gear pot is completely empty at the mo, so the only way in is something going out.
  • Bump
  • Bump again
  • Weekend bump
  • ^
  • Added additional information on speaker/cabinet emulations requested in a PM
  • BARGAIN; SECOND PRICE DROP £199
  • I used to have one of these, much better than the current GT range. GLWTS 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • This would make a super-reliable backup amp for only £199
  • Another weekend bump 
  • ^
  • THIRD price drop £175. Any interest in this? The combo is in 'as new' condition and has been used at home only in a smoke free and pet-free environment, the volume control has never been turned up to more than '1'.
  • Added additional information about user memory slots