SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gigrig G2, Midi8, Sonus octavium, Foxrox TZF, EHX. Price Drops and new offers.

What's Hot
lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
edited April 2018 in FX £

FS: Gigrig G2 V2 chip, not optokick switches, great condition as used only at home. Bought from waz here on the forum. Generator included. Shipped to Europe from Bologna, Italy with 2 day shipping included in the price. Original boxes
£630 Price Drop to £600 SOLD 

If you already have a gigrig generator or adequate power supply, I can sell the G2 without the generator for £550 shipping included

FS: Gigrig Midi8 £330 PPG delivery to europe included. Price Drop to £300. Price drop to £275.

FS: Sonus pedals Octavium NKT271 £195 PPG delivery to europe included. Price drop to £190. Price modified to £150 including delivery to europe. SOLD

FS: FoxRox Paradox TZF thru zero flanger v.2 £260 delivery to europe included. Price drop to £250. Price drop to £235

FS: Lumpy's Tone shop Compressor £85 delivery to Italy only SOLD

FS: Original 1978 EHX Hot Tubes £180 shipping to europe included. Price drop to £170. Price drop to £160

FS: Chase Tone Secret Pre amp Stealth edition £110 shipping to europe included.

FS: Sonus BC-108 Silicon Fuzz with Bias £160 shipping to europe included. SOLD 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    edited January 2018
    I’ll accept a straight trade on an early marshall artiste combo. 
    Possible trades: Gigrig qmx4, Sonus 68 fuzz or wah and chase tone too, pettyjon, vintage fuzz or wah.
    edited January 2018
    Postage costs £40 for the gig rig g2 and midi8 from Italy, discounted if you happen to be passing through Bologna. The smaller pedals are £30 (I'm going to find a cheaper way. It doesn't make sense for the smaller pedals otherwise).
    Fs: Gigrig midi8 in very good condition without generator. £330 ppg including shipping from Bologna to Europe 
    Last year I posted threads to better understand the features of the Gigrig loopers and determine whether you really need one or not.

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/99893/gigrig-g2-vs-midi8-which-switch-unit-for-you#latest
    edited February 2018
    Added
    Sonus Octavium NKT271.
    I can't get my head around octavias but the axis fuzz side is incredible. definitely a pedal that Doyle Bramhall would love. the tone pot does very little; the builder confirmed it has very little sweep. seems a bit silly including it. fantastic build inside. 
    They're no longer in production it seems.
    http://www.sonus-pedals.com/octavium--axis-fuzz.html
    edit: back in production for 2018 with lower price so my price adjusted accordingly. 
    FS: FoxRox Paradox TZF thru zero flanger v.2 with manual and box.
    The first to pull of thru zero flanging and still the top of its class. I love my neo vent but a mate preferred the analogue leslie type sounds coming from the paradox over the 'digital' sounding Vent. No delivery or customs charges to pay (added another 80 quid unfortunately) and the pedal does not come with a power supply (18v centre negative) as foxrox expects you to provide your own.
    So much room for different tones and volume and blend, not to mention the whole flanging thing.... and the great ramping....

http://www.foxroxelectronics.com/ParadoxTZF2.html
    FS: Lumpy's Tone shop Compressor £85 delivery to europe included
    Bought from the forum from the great Adrian Thorpy (selling for a friend) and it totally changed my opinion about compressors. The blend is perfect for compressor beginners. It quickly became my clean and encouraged me to go the whole hog with a Cali76. First in the chain I couldn't hear the difference between the Lumpy and the cali76. 
    I have had to moderate the pedal prices due to the very high cost to deliver outside italy (30 quid for a pedal). I assumed I could find a cheaper alternative but 17 quid to take 15 days without tracking or insurance seems a little foolish. Sending within italy isn't cheap either: a tenner for anything small and that's for 3 working days (meaning 5). Italian post has improved vastly and so has the cost increased.
  • Check on spedire.com it should be cheaper if I remember correctly
    molokaio said:
    Check on spedire.com it should be cheaper if I remember correctly
    Thank you, I’ll investigate. 
    Bump
    molokaio said:
    Check on spedire.com it should be cheaper if I remember correctly
    wow. much better prices. thank you.
    Bump
    Lumpy's Compressor SOLD
    Post week of flu bump
    Price drops (including delivery to UK via UPS).
    Another potential trade is for an Elektron Analog Heat.
    I have added an original 1978 EHX hot tubes in an incredible condition (photos coming). It's the american edition so has a 110 american plug. I have a mini transformer but it has an Italian plug so won't be of any use unless you live in italy. The pedal comes with its original box, the manual and the original receipt. It's a really special pedal but as you'll see from earlier threads, it's too large for my pedalboard and I decided against transferring it to a smaller enclosure (there's a lot of space inside).
    And it has those wonderful chocolate drop knobs!
    plus a clean direct out for parallel blending if you care to.
    In my mind it's a Klone before they even existed because as an overdrive it can go up into fuzz territory. The clean is meaty and with just the right amount of gain, you can send the amp into drive.... not to mention the full on drive fuzz it's capable of.