SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fret King Blue Label Super 60 HB inc Generic Hardcase £275

kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1143
edited January 2018 in Guitars £

Guitar has been used extensively as my main gigging guitar for some time, as such it has suffered some war wounds from use. The worse of which is on the front and back edge of the body by the Jack socket.

The guitar plays as well as anything I've ever owned, that includes a lot of high end guitars, it has a lovely comfortable neck and nice dark rosewood fretboard. It's very smooth and easy to play. It's been setup with D'addario 10-46 EXL strings with a nice comfortable low action. I've had a number of these guitars pass through my hands and this one is by far the nicest.

The back plate and trem arm are included in the sale. Also included is a generic rectangular hardcase which does a good job of protecting the guitar.

These guitars have a great spec and Fret King discontinued them as it was rumoured they were costing them more to make than what they were selling them for.

Reason for selling is I've got my eye on something else.

Price is £275.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/134872813@N03/shares/vbRn50

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom