SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Pair of Maverick F-1s

Hi all, it's been a while since I've been on this or any other music forum since I really don't play very much anymore but I've started thinking about offloading some gear and this seemed like a good place to put some feelers out. Briefly considered offering up my Paul Richardson SGR the other day but I don't really have the heart to see that go so starting smaller! I'm not desperate for quick cash but will consider sensible offers. Happy to post but it's always more comfortable selling in person, I'm based in Bristol but I do travel a bit with work so there's a decent chance I can work something out. Both come with basic but solid hardcases.

Both of these bought second hand by me, the HT maybe 8 years ago and the Floyd model around 6 years ago I think. Not sure on the years of manufacture but I'll give serial numbers if anyone knows how Maverick serials work.

I've left images small for posting here but can provide better photos and more info on request. Excuse the dust!

Hardtail F-1
Serial #00404
Metallic Red
All original except for schaller strap locks that were fitted before I bought it.
Playing condition is still spot on, plenty of life left in the frets. Last had a setup by the lovely people at Feline in I think 2012 but realistically it's had maybe 10-15 hours of play since then.
Really good cosmetic condition, the only ding I can see is on the headstock as pictured.
Looking for around £200

Floyd F-1
Serial #00709
Gloss Black
Original except schaller strap locks again, and importantly the pickups swapped out for a set of BKP warpigs (AlNiCo I think). The neck also has had an oil finish put on by Feline which plays as nicely as you would imagine it would.
Playing condition again spot on, again plenty of fret life left, and again last setup by Feline in 2012 (same time the neck was refinished). This one has maybe had 30 hours of play since then.
Cosmetic condition is good rather than pristine on this, there's some bumps and light buckle rach but nothing noticeable from a distance. The worst ding is on the headstock as pictured.
Looking for around £275

Thanks for reading!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments