SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: MJW L6-40 Head and 2x12 Cab £600

What's Hot
pauladspaulads Frets: 494
edited February 2018 in Amps £
Hello

Selling my MJW...it started life as a V6-20 as you can see...and was upgraded to a L6-40 by Martin before I got it.

The original sale post from when I bought it is here...

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/107397/fs-ft-mjw-l6-40-head-and-2x12-cab-650-sold-pending/p1

Hopefully, nobody will mind me providing the link to the original for sale thread...it helps provide a bit of background, etc 

It was bought as a backup, and I've only gigged it once, where it performed flawlessly. I'd say it's a very organic '70's rock amp...looks and sounds really great. JTM45 based, with an effects loop, half-power switch, and foot-switchable dual master volume controls. Speakers are Tayden True Brits. Head and cab both have Roqsolid covers. The cab has a couple of nicks here and there...but is in very good condition.

I live in North East England...near Consett...and would be more than happy for anyone to come and have a play...cash on collection only, I'm afraid. Not looking for any trades...thanks!

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments