SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Allparts Tele Neck and Gibson BB Pro's - price drops!

streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
edited February 2018 in Parts £
A new, unfinished, licensed Allparts Tele neck

21 fret, vintage radius.

These are lovely MIJ necks - I have one on my Paisley Tele with a reasonably low action and bends are absolutely fine. 

https://www.allparts.uk.com/products/replacement-neck-for-tele-solid-maple-no-finish-21-fret

£110  105 100 delivered with a slotted bone nut included.

SOLD A set of zebra Burstbucker Pro's SOLD

Plenty of lead length, 2 conductor vintage braided wire. 

Will measure and add photos later. 

£100 95 90 delivered.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump!

pics and price drop.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14534
    Need to ask. What does Allparts mean by "standard" profile? The dimensions quoted on the Allparts web page seem slightly skinnier than a pre-2013 Fender AVRI '52 Telecaster. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
    edited February 2018
    Need to ask. What does Allparts mean by "standard" profile? The dimensions quoted on the Allparts web page seem slightly skinnier than a pre-2013 Fender AVRI '52 Telecaster. 
    I'll copy paste what I replied to someone in a message:

Not thick, not thin. They do a TMO-C and V so it's neither of them. First fret thickness is correct for early 50's soft v, and I don't think it's a million miles away from that profile. (Their TMO-V is actually pretty fat, go figure).

I've got one on my paisley build and it's lovely. Doesn't feel like 7.25 with skinny frets, plays really well and bends aren't an issue. Still has the chording comfort you'd expect of a vintage radius. I really rate them.

Hope this helps!
  • Bump. Price drops!

I took a closer look at the neck today and there's a tiny bit of tear out to the tuner holes on the rear, so will be covered by the tuners anyway, but have dropped price and will add pics.
  • BB's now sold.