SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender 2009 American Deluxe Strat - SOLD

JackieB33JackieB33 Frets: 190
edited February 2018 in Guitars £

Best strat I’ve had. Absolutely beautiful player, super comfortable. Set up really nice. The trem is really consistent and allows full control.
 Locking tuners. Contoured heel. Superb condition, no damage to note.

Comes with a set of Dimarzio hot rails installed. Absolutely sings! Does the Dave Gilmour thing.. does Billy Corgan.. even does SRV. Really fat and chunky when needed.. but also stays crystal clear when playing clean.. and everything in between.

Didn’t get the original hard case unfortunately (but if it’s any consolation the deluxe cases are stupidly bulky anyway IMO). And this is reflected in the price. 
Comes with a nice tweed Fender padded gig bag.

Would prefer cash. Could always be swayed with a trade tho, guitar or amp.

Based in the Northwest, just outside of Liverpool. 

Nice swan.

''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
    ''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump