SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fiesta Red Fender Custom Shop '60s Telecaster Relic Top-Bound £1800

What's Hot
i_b_tullochi_b_tulloch Frets: 105
edited February 2018 in Guitars £

I'm not home at the moment but I will be putting up a few lovely custom shop fender guitars. Just have too many at the moment and they are not getting played enough. I'm working away from home just now so don't have actual photos but do have a link to the original actual guitar from GAK where they still have the professional photos.

Link here: https://www.gak.co.uk/en/fender-custom-shop-60s-telecaster-relic-top-bound-fiesta-red/83672

Absolutely stunning guitar in person and a fantastic sound. Nice light guitar and the pickups allow you to go from a nice dark to nicely bright sound. Very very balanced sounding guitar. Also a lovely dark rosewood board. Neck is a great size, not too big but not too weedy either. Perhaps a similar thickness to a 65C but doesn’t taper as much at the nut end, a less gradual taper meaning slightly thicker down at the fretting area. Makes it very comfortable. Of course comes with the COA.

Here is the blurb from GAK:

Super '60s Tele! Looks, feels & sounds the absolute business. Featuring a extra-light two-piece Alder body with a lovely Fiesta Red Nitro finish, the cream top binding sets it off very nicely. The body is loaded with Custom Shop '63 Tele pickups and a vintage bridge with Gatton saddles.

The quartersawn Maple neck features a custom John English '59 'C' shape profile and a very nice dark Indian Rosewood fingerboard. The radius is 9.5" and the frets are Dunlop 6105 (narrow and tall). The bone nut measures 1.65". Great guitar!

£1800, and will require posting.

My Trading Feedback Link is here i_b_tulloch

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump

• BrizeBrize Frets: 5619
    Ooh, that's tasty.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks Brize for putting the photo up. Will put more up tomorrow when I get home. I am leaving this up for a week and if not sold I am trading it with store for other gear. So anybody interested let me know asap.

• No trades, thanks