SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD -

althyalthy Frets: 92
edited March 2018 in FX £
I am starting a new project and won't be needing those anymore.
All awesome stuff in perfect working condition.

BOSS ES5:
amazing looper/ midi controller you can change the order of you effects create parallel loops assign any footswitch to do pretty much anything via midi such as controlling the speed of light etc...in perfect condition, psu included, no original box ( got damp in the shelter) but will be carefully packed. 
£260 all in. 

(SOLD)BOSS DD500:
Favourite multidelay just to big for my new board and I only use a couple of presets from it...
Comes boxed with psu offered on teeny tiny scratch on the screen absolutely invisible on pics or when the unit is on.
£205 all in.

(SOLD) BOSS TU-3:
I removed the rubber at the back but will include it. Perfect condition otherwise, boxed and manual (...)
£35 all in

(SOLD) STRYMON ZUMA:bought last summer off PMT. Fantastic powerplant to feed greedy digital multi fx units or daisy chain countless 9v pedals.
Ultra silent, super light.
I'll add the official mounting brackets to fit underneath your pedalboard. (Bought £18 off pmt)
£205 all in 

Pictures can be sent by email as I don't seem to be able to load them from my phone...

I am open to offers especially for bundles as it saves shipping money.

get in touch for any question, cheers 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments