ZAGER Z>AD50ceOM

I unfortunately have suffered onset of shoulderitis in recent months and have experienced unusual discomfort when playing my lovely Gibson J200 . I therefore began the search for a smaller body cutaway and had a budget for a Martin , Taylor , Larivee etc.
However a couple of weeks agoI came across a used Zager ZAD50 for sale about an hours drive away . I visited the seller , a most pleasant bloke who has given up playing sadly due to illness . He ordered , purchased and had this ZAGER shipped over from the US in late 2016 - it has rarely been played since . It was going for about a third of the price of Taylors and Martins I had been playing . It took me a while to believe how good it is .. I play mostly light touch finger style and use DADGAD and D or open G for blues , roots, jazz etc . Soon after I bought it I had online chats at Zager.com - Dennis Jr was imediately very welcoming and helpfull- I made some adjustment to the action( truss rod) and replaced the strings with my preferred set . I love it ,!! am blown away and am very happy to have bought one of the best guitars I've ever had . Zager have been brilliant , friendly , expert and informative . Anyone looking for a Gibson J200 ? :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LewyLewy Frets: 4152
    Wow, the Zager website is a hoot with quotes like “and this is why Zager are rated in the top 5% of guitars” and random pictures of artists who don’t play them.

As barking mad as the proprietor’s hit record...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom