SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD -Big Price Drop Apogee Ensemble Firewire Audio Interface

HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 334
edited February 2018 in Studio & Rec £
8 channels of top-of-the-line recording 

Selling my Ensemble, has a few marks from putting in racks, tried to show in photos,  it's really awkward photographing a 19" rack! I've copied a description from the net, it can do it a lot better than I can

£330 - posted £245

The Ensemble features 36 simultaneously available audio channels with 8 channels of Apogee's legendary A/D/A conversion and 4 transparent, digitally controlled 75dB mic preamps. It also has 8 channels of ADAT I/O, 2 channels of S/PDIF coax and optical I/O, and FireWire connectivity to and from the computer. When you get an Ensemble, you also get premium Apogee technologies such as Soft Limit, UV22HR, and Intelliclock. Soft Limit ensures your signal gets the maximum digital input level without overs, UV22HR gives you a superior dither from 24-bit resolution down to 16-bit, and Intelliclock is an advanced, dual-stage clocking tool. These technologies”combined with converters that set the standard for the audio industry”make Ensemble an ideal choice for professionals seeking a high-definition, integrated solution that's easy to use.

Great sounding audio interface with up to 60 channels analog and digital. Sampling rate up to 192Khz. 
Best converters on the market. AD/DA

Specifications
- 8 channels of premium 24-bit 192K AD/DA conversion
- 4 digitally controlled 75db microphone preamps
- 2 fully balanced inserts on mic pre channels
- 4 Hi-Z instrument inputs capable of handling high level instruments
- 2 individual, controllable and assignable high level headphone outputs
- 2, 6 or 8 channel monitor outputs
- 8 channels of ADAT I/O
- FireWire 400 I/O, compatible with OS X Core Audio (no driver required)
- 2 channels of SPDIF I/O
- "Soft Limit" for maximum digital input level without overs
- "UV22HR" for superior dither of 24 bit resolution down to 16-bit
- Advanced, dual-stage "Intelliclock"
- Complete integration and control with Apple's Logic Pro Software
- Compatibility with any CoreAudio software applications
- Apogee's Maestro Software for advanced control and routing outside of Logi

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments