NPD - photo now working!

smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 653
edited February 2018 in FX

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/keir_smith/3964E964-D44E-4CD3-9E29-89DF238AE509.jpg

Late last week, myself and @Wazmeister conducted a wee trade of our Paul Trombetta Mini Bone pedals. I had a Mk1 that had originally belonged to Waz and he’d been asking me for some time if I’d sell it back to him.

Unfortunately for Waz, I loved the pedal and would only part with it if I was able to replace it. Luckily, Waz came into ownership of a Mk2, so we were finally able to do the trade!

Just like the Mk1, this pedal is absolutely killer! Everything from clean boost, spanky overdrive, gritty overdrive, smooth fuzz, adding in natural, lower octaves through to organic/horn type sounds and if set correctly can give me a full on, spatty, filthy fuzz! 

Loads of tweakability and although it doesn’t look as cool as the relic’d Mk1, it still looks great - especially on my accidentally monotone pedalboard! I am loving this pedal!

If you ever get the chance to own one of the PTD pedals, don’t hesitate! They are stellar! 

There’s about a 3 year waiting list on a brand new one, and I don’t think he ships outside the USA anymore!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    A little known fact: trombetta in Italian, other than the toy trumpet meaning, means a quick shag. 
    ;)
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 653
    edited February 2018
    lukedlb said:
    A little known fact: trombetta in Italian, other than the toy trumpet meaning, means a quick shag. 
    ;)
    Braw, will sweet talk the missus with that tonight over our Valentine’s meal!
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    lukedlb said:
    ;)
    Braw, will sweet talk the missus with that tonight over our Valentine’s meal!
    Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, blow your horn.