SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted- Single Gotoh Cosmo Tuner button

GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
Hey all 

Just wondering if anyone out there has one of these types of Gotoh Cosmo Tuner button's kicking about (or if you know were i can buy a single?) ?

all the tuner bodies i have are cosmo finished but most of the finish is off the buttons,these came off a maverick x-1 i believe there known as pre-distressed,cant seem to find any info about these at gotoh's website 

Cheers
Gizmo
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14422
    Cosmo seems to cover shades of semi-transparent grey through to opaque black. As the top coat wears, the chrome beneath begins to show through. 

IMO, that pre-distressed effect should be renamed Salt 'N' Vinegar.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
    Thx for the feedback FF :) 

I need to go for the cosmo so i can rub like 90% of it off to match the other buttons as they all have at least some of the cosmo finish left on them....might see if i can pick up a straight chrome and add so darken/tarnish to it to try and match them if i cant find a cosmo that is ....