SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GONE: JXG Aged 57 LP Junior Style Single Cut

What's Hot
photekphotek Frets: 1462
edited February 2018 in Guitars £
NOTE: I am having trouble formatting ads on my PC so will tidy this up and add more pics and details later on today........

I have skirted around selling this for a while as I love the guitar dearly and know I won't get another Jr as good without spending a fortune. I got this from @Miserneil a fair while back after pestering him for over a year to sell it to me!

R8 neck profile with beautifully rolled edges
Old growth wood
7lb
Superb mojo vintage P90
Faber vintage style tailpiece (pic shows the old one but the intonation is so good it didn't need the compensated one and I prefer the look of a straight one)
Aged Klusons
JXG stamp in the control cavity
Shugz wiring loom with old PIO cap (works exactly as Jr should, interacting with the tone control to become a gain control but staying clear)
Hide glue
Aged Nitro Lacquer

Everything on the guitar is spot on, the feel, resonance, liveliness and grunt are all there along with stunning realistic aging. Comes with a faux croc hardcase. Not looking for any offers on the price of £1300. https://imgur.com/gallery/ZkLoI
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments