SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted - WTB Analogue Delay

matt.drink73matt.drink73 Frets: 153
edited February 2018 in FX £
looking to buy an analogue delay. Got about £70 or so to spend, flashback or carbon copy would be ideal
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Got a TC flashback you can have. Won’t ask 70, but get in touch to see if we can do a deal. If you going to “the” show in Brum on Saturday, we can do cash and we’ll avoid the Royal Mail. What say you?
  • fandango said:
    Got a TC flashback you can have. Won’t ask 70, but get in touch to see if we can do a deal. If you going to “the” show in Brum on Saturday, we can do cash and we’ll avoid the Royal Mail. What say you?
    I'll PM you bud
  • SeanCSeanC Frets: 4
    TC Flashback is a fantastic pedal, great value for money and versatile - but not analog (it does have an analog mode emulation though). 
  • SeanC said:
    TC Flashback is a fantastic pedal, great value for money and versatile - but not analog (it does have an analog mode emulation though). 
    Struggling to find much else that I like for the price! Carbon copy would be ideal but can't find much for a reasonable price, there's one on eBay finishing tomorrow afternoon that's at £50 with no bids that I have my eye on but I have a feeling it might get a little expensive
  • Ive got an Ibanez AD9 that I’m thinking of moving on for a good price to quickly buy something I’ve got my eye on. PM me if interested 
  • I can send you a carbon copy in box for £75 delivered
    https://www.gbmusic.co.uk/

PA Hire and Event Management
  • KimKim Frets: 31
    There’s an aqua puss on sale here 
  • I can send you a carbon copy in box for £75 delivered
    What’s not to like?  :)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • matt.drink73matt.drink73 Frets: 153
    edited February 2018
    Sorry forgot to change this to sorted, I ended up going for the ad9. Cheers anyway though!