SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Warmoth Super Strat Body, Neon Green.

What's Hot
darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
edited March 2018 in Parts £
I ordered a Warmoth Super strat body, spec for floyd rose trem, dual humbucker, rear routed, contoured heel, Alder body in a a satin neon green finish with one control routed. 

I decided I needed to change the spec slightly (you'll have seen me pondering this on other threads )and if I'm honest I'm a little disappointed with the colour, it doesn't really strike me as neon, it's more a of a "dark" neon rather than a bright neon and it's sort of "flat metallic" in colour in that the light catches it and the colour changes a fair amount, as I'm typing this it's on the table in front of me, and the top looks quite dark, where as the back where the strap peg would be is quite bright, not quite "neon glow" but certainly a big contrast to the top where the light isn't hitting it.

Have a look at the photos.

I'm looking for £150 + shipping of cleared funds (flexible on payment).

I've still got the Warmoth shipping box as I was %50/%50 on a spec change before it even turned up and then my disappointment with the colour pushed me over the edge so it's not been touched beyond taking it out.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4183
    That’s very reminiscent of Steve Vais Green Meanie 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4916
    I'd have that if I didn't already have two Strat and one Tele project on the go!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297

I'm going to reduce the price to £150+ deliver as I'm clearing out my music room for a new floor, so full time removal of this body and box would be desired, rather than removal and put back into it's storage place.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    final bump before I put this into storage as my building work is completed.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom