SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted - ES330 butter bean tuners

shefguitarshefguitar Frets: 206
edited February 2018 in Parts £
As per title, looking for a quality dogear P90 with black cover to fit on a vintage ES330. Bridge or neck considered but only need one.

Also looking for the white button tuners that fit an ES330, either vintage or modern ones.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hi, I hope this helps, but the covers are different depths, neck being much lower than bridge. I have a '62
  • weistyon said:
    Hi, I hope this helps, but the covers are different depths, neck being much lower than bridge. I have a '62
    Thanks. I also have a ‘62 but it’s the one pickup version. I was planning to adjust the height using those plastic spacers you can buy. Any idea if I need the neck or bridge?
  • Also just clarify, there is a normal sized humbucker fitted at the moment. Hence the other reason for the spacers as they are bigger than the p90 cover so should mask any routing that’s been done to fit the humbucker.
  • MtBMtB Frets: 922
    I  have a Bare Knuckle half note or an Oil City Firewatch that I'd let go.
  • MtB said:
    I  have a Bare Knuckle half note or an Oil City Firewatch that I'd let go.
    Thanks I’ve pm’d you.
  • MtBMtB Frets: 922
    And back
  • Pickup sorted - thanks @MtB! Still looking for tuners.