Tweed Deluxe Head anyone?

Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2573
So I have been meaning to make a tweed deluxe head cab for ages, had the amp sitting finished on the shelf for months/years. anyway with the guitar show looming I found the motivation and came up with this, What do you think?

I have a few other head cab ideas, along the lines of swart amps,  but I wanted to try this first as it pulls together the full tweed theme nicely.

I will have this at the show on the weekend so you can see it in person if attending, my photography skills leave much to be desired

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• That looks smashing :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Price on that beauty?
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6095
    Wow! That is sweeet! 
    Imagine that perched on a little matching 1x10 cab.. that would be too cool.
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • Or on top of a Princeton Reverb, hooked up to its speaker...
  • SunDevilSunDevil Frets: 511
    This format (controls on the front) makes a lot of sense in a head - are the valves 'standing up' too?
    The answer was never 42 - it's 1/137 (..ish)
  • Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2573
    tFB Trader
    Hi guys. Yes valves are upright. Enough headroom to fit 6L6s too. I sell the kit and cab or can sell a completed amp if you don't want to build it yourself. Full kit is around £600. Fully built amp would be around £950. For high spec parts. Sorry in a travel lodge in Birmingham at the moment and dont gave the exact figures infront of me.