SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PRICE DROP Mid 80's Music Man Stingray Bass for Sale ££750 ovno

cosmicnedcosmicned Frets: 40
edited March 2018 in Basses £
Up for grabs is a mid 80's Music Man Stingray Bass- Birdseye Maple Neck in used but not 'abused' condition - some nice ageing patina on the finish.

I'm selling this for a good friend of mine & it's available in the Witney Oxford area-

new info:

Serial No : B027654. Not the original case ( 5 STAR CASES ). Frets are fine. Bass player friend of mine tried it out this week and saw no problems at all. Just 30 years natural patina...

just under 5kg in weight...

I can't figure out how to post pictures here so PM me if interested with email & I'll send 'em!

Cheers!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14412
    cosmicned said:
    I can't figure out how to post pictures here 
    Short answer - avoid hosting providers like Photobucket who disallow third party sharing.

In the absence of in-thread photographs, it might help to mention the body finish colour and whether the onboard active EQ is two-band or three.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • cosmicnedcosmicned Frets: 40
    Cheers for the tip Funkfingers... it’s a vintage white finish with two band EQ... Open to offers...