SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Trade USA Strat re-build of sale / trade

stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7150
edited March 2014 in Guitars £
So I rebuilt my old USA Strat and turned it into a 'Hot Rodded / 80s rock' guitar.

However I really need a either 'plexi' style amp or similar with either PPMV or similar for recording / small venues to gig with. Either head or combo although I'm open to offers amp wise.

Got a hankering for something different for a possible new band project and so the guitar has to go. So could do with a 'Marshall' type amp for this.

Or

A hard tail guitar or acoustic possibly.

£450 ish on here of course open to offers.

Details in the listing and more pics. A few specs listed below for those who aren't into checking my long winded Ebay ad.

So its a Fender 2 piece stripped ash USA body, tung oiled very lightly.

Fender original 2 Point USA Trem  

Callaham steel block with matching pop in arm

Graphtec steel graphite impregnated saddles (think I have the old Fender saddles as well somewhere)

Flamed Maple neck 21 medium jumbo frets 'D' profile and also stripped / oiled with a graphite nut.

Original Fender neck plate, but swapped bolts for steel ones.

Bare Knuckle Holy Diver (tappable 4 core), wired to a 500k CTS log pot, straight un-tapped, as I was going for simple as can be.

Sperzel staggered locking tuners 

One ply black pickguard and black plastics 

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments