Jim Bowen RIP

What's Hot
NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4901
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-43403178

"Let's look at what you could have won!"...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12254
    It'll take me two minutes to count it out....

Thanks for the memories Jim.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5373
    Off to the great speedboat in the sky.

Cheers Jim.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16253
    It's probably a poor reflection on me that I'm commentating on this and not the Stephen Hawking one.

A few weeks ago YouTube thought I'd like an old clip of Jim doing his stand up routine. It was right. Because it was dated I overlooked the rather non pc elements but it was really funny. Some great stories about his time on Bullseye ( the bar hidden behind the set to help contestants calm down being the main cause of most issues).

RIP. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3301
    edited March 2018
    It's probably a poor reflection on me that I'm commentating on this and not the Stephen Hawking one.

A few weeks ago YouTube thought I'd like an old clip of Jim doing his stand up routine. It was right. Because it was dated I overlooked the rather non pc elements but it was really funny. Some great stories about his time on Bullseye ( the bar hidden behind the set to help contestants calm down being the main cause of most issues).

RIP. 
    Was that the story about the 2 Irish guys who lost, got wrecked at that bar but by default, were put in the final and would've won the car or speedboat but kept declining it in favour of £40?

RIP Jim
  • fields5069fields5069 Frets: 3826
    I saw Jim in the Park Hotel in Lancaster, singing shit jazz. I had a wee next to him, not while he was singing though. He was a better comedian than singer, that's for sure.
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3841
    I loved that show. Guy was a legend! RIP Jim!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • markjmarkj Frets: 910
    Another sad loss. Mr Bulls eye.
  • My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• markjmarkj Frets: 910
    Sorry i've seen the other thread.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16253
    Kebabkid said:

RIP. 
    Was that the story about the 2 Irish guys who lost, got wrecked at that bar but by default, were put in the final and would've won the car or speedboat but kept declining it in favour of £40?

RIP Jim
    Yes, that one. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15923
    Gutted
    tae be or not tae be