Praise for PMT Newcastle

LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
edited March 2018 in Other Instruments
It's quite unusual to hear much positivity about the perceived "box shifters". So I thought I'd take the opportunity to share a very good experience today. 

I had two things on my to buy list, relating to my youth sessions / portable band stuff. I wanted either a sub or a separate drum monitor that could keep up with the rest of the PA system and other amps, to save the PA being damaged by having all of the drum thump going through the main system, and a decent but relatively portable and affordable keyboard to plug into the PA. 

They must have spent the best part of an hour showing me options, didn't just push me on to the expensive stuff, and listened to exactly what my needs were and how I was intending to use the kit. They moved things around to let me plug things into various different speakers to replicate what I was going to be using it for, and once I had an idea, went away and found the best price they could on everything. 

I wouldn't necessarily have bought either bit of kit there today, but they were exceptionally helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. I walked away having made both of my purchases. 

Well done fellas  

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• gusman2xgusman2x Frets: 919
    Yup, pmt in Manchester has consistently great customer service. Always super helpful, non shovey. Just a shame about the racket that's always going on!
  • adampeteradampeter Frets: 775
    Praise for PMT Cambridge as well, always had good service
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9445
    It's funny, because about 3 weeks ago I found myself at PMT Oxford.... looking for some kind of sampler, of which I knew absolutely sweet FA about...

A guy called Rob helped me, and I bought a display Akai MPC Live at a decent price.

Great service and very patient. And, it was around 5.30 pm !!!