SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN

What's Hot
eastwoodeastwood Frets: 43
edited June 2018 in Guitars £
Back on sale £3000 firm or may trade part x for: 
Custom shop relic Telecaster custom/ rosewood board only..either team or masterbuilt..cash either way. Would also consider a Suhr T antique.. 

RRR Heartbreaker finished in Ebony over Flame SB.. it really looks the part and plays wonderfully like a good old LP should I guess, awesome Dave Allen pups fitted. I bought this for myself as a Xmas pressie last year and it’s still on the World guitars website.
weighs 8.25lb. 59 profile neck so a nice handful.
I changed the knobs to speed dials ( reliced ones bought from Charles guitars) originals will be included along with an aged cream scratch plate and a set of gold aged Bell knobs all purchased from the same.
The guitar comes in a G&G Rock N Roll relics logo’d tweed LP case ( has a few marks on it from transporting but nothing major and no damage as such to the fabric or the clasps and lock..) 
If the item I’m looking to buy sells beforehand then I will be keeping this for sure.. 

here’s some pics I’ve taken but better ones on World Guitars website..

£3000 firm collected from STOURBRIDGE.

https://imgur.com/a/ppY91AA
5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments