SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD - Many thanks

impmannimpmann Frets: 12666
edited May 2018 in Parts £
I'm parting out another of my Strats... the neck has already sold so....

Set of three GFS Grey Bobbin late 60s style A5 Strat pickups. The pickups sound *AWESOME* - think Hendrix/Robin Trower. Big, yet crisp and biting. They have seen off many 'boutique' pickups. These were the handwound range, not their cheapies - as you can see from the handwriting on the bottoms of them. I'm keeping the 5-way switch (sorry, the one in my black Silver Series has just packed up).

£50 delivered

Body, believed Tokai (thats what I was told when I bought it), in a relic finish Lake Placid Blue. Its over the top of a yellow coat (the 80s weren't a good time for guitars) and that is over the original two tone sunburst - you can see that under the pickguard, as I once upon a time I was going to take it back to the original finish but got bored after doing that amount. 
Its also had a few different bridges over the years - the last being a Callaham one (see below) but as you can see its had a two post on there at some point and its been dowelled. TBH, I never ran the outer two screws in the Callaham as I wasn't happy with the alignment of the redrilled holes (not my work). Its been like that for eight or so years and previous to that with the Fender bridge I had on there before that. Its worked for me... but you may want to fix that yourself. Not really needed, IMHO.
It comes with strap buttons, trem claw and the output socket assembly. 
Its a fantastic sounding body - there's a reason its a natural relic, its been played a lot because it sounds ace. I'm only selling it as I've got too many Strats and I really don't need it any more - even though its been in my home studio (and gigged) for the past 10 years.

£85 delivered. SOLD

Callaham Vintage Strat Trem - this is the US spacing one and comes with the arm (standard 6in). It comes with four of the mounting screws (see above - but if I can find the other two I'll pop them in the parcel), and three springs (Callaham). It has the nylon sleeve in the cold rolled steel block that eliminates slop and has the anti-rust, high quality thick 'CG' branded saddles. Its the Rolls Royce of vintage trem systems - look up how much they cost *complete*. Theres a bit of dust, a little yellowing of the trem arm tip from use but otherwise its mint and ready to go again.

£100 delivered. SOLD
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1005
    What is the screw spacing, string spacing and saddle width of the trem?
    (I need a replacement vintage trem which I believe is 56mm screw width, 56mm string spacing and 11.3mm saddles.)
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12666
    What is the screw spacing, string spacing and saddle width of the trem?
    (I need a replacement vintage trem which I believe is 56mm screw width, 56mm string spacing and 11.3mm saddles.)
    Thanks for the enquiry but it’s sold subject to the usual.
    fwiw it’s standard US vintage sizing

Prices tweaked slightly - pickups now are minus the pickguard/plastics.

Bump - just the pickups left.

VERY nice sound - think Hendrix, Trower, Gilmour (neck n middle).

Cheap for the sound quality.