SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED - Buffalo TD-X and Buffalo M-1 or Cornish P-2

Jonathanthomas83Jonathanthomas83 Frets: 3466
edited May 2018 in FX £
SORTED

Recently bought a Kemper and love it but the Muff leaves a little to be desired. So would like to try some of my old favourites to see if they work with the Kemper before taking the plunge and buying them.

I know it's a big ask to let go of your treasured and expensive pedals for a week, but I promise that's how long I'll have them and they'll be returned in the same condition I received them in.

Whats in it for you? A downpayment, to cover all your costs, and the cost of the pedal whilst I have it, on the trust that I'll have full reimbursement when you get it back. Works both ways, doesn't it :-)

Let me know
Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AxealAxeal Frets: 18
    PM'd
  • Wouldn't buying one on mail order be the best way forward for you here? You've got up to a week to test out and decide if you want to keep it, if not, return no hassle.
    You've probably already considered this and decided against it, but if you're a genuine potential buyer i don't see an issue.
  • Just wanted to say a massive, massive thank you to @Axeal for letting me borrow his M-1 and TD-X. They were as good as I remembered and I ended up buying them off him. What a guy, thank you!
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • AxealAxeal Frets: 18
    It's a pleasure to deal with such a legend and true gentleman of the forum!