My "Big Gig of the Year" - Stotfold, Hertfordshire

deloreandelorean Frets: 224
edited May 2018 in Plug My Stuff

So myself and the little band I’m in have been invited to headline an annual event in Hertfordshire next Friday 11th May.

It’s a charity do to raise money to keep an historic watermill up and running in the town of Stotfold, on the North Hertfordshire/South Beds border.

The venue has a 500 person capacity - and of course there are 500 tickets to be sold.  However, the organisers have been struggling to get the numbers and with a week to go there are still 240 tickets left.

We’ve done our bit as a band and have got together around 100 of our fan base who have bought tickets, but I’m struggling to do much more.

So here I am to see if anyone in or around the area would be interested in coming down next Friday night!

The support act is a mod/new wave punk act, and my band (DeLorean) are predominantly 80s rock (with a smidgen of 70s thrown in).

This will be the third time we’ve played the event and it’s always a really great atmosphere, a nice, well stock bar which includes local ales, hot food stands and the gig is inside a large covered marquee.

Here’s a vid from the last time we played there (apologies for the ‘interesting’ choice of notes in the final solo…)

On the offchance that someone out there might fancy it, here’s a link to the ticket page   

https://www.stotfoldmill.com/rock/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom