SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

A Jazzmaster -Neck and body £300 - Charity

What's Hot
meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
edited May 2018 in Parts £
£100 from the body and neck will go to Birmingham Children's Hospital
Feed the GAS and do a good deed. 

Hello all I am parting out the following guitar

https://imgur.com/a/M1i6sWo

innards shots

https://imgur.com/lsKbbZg

https://imgur.com/zUx57Hr

https://imgur.com/PyBWL6w

example of colour change

https://imgur.com/BIgRaFw

The details are:

A light weight GSP basses swamp ash body sprayed by @lamf68 of this parish in a sort of translucent blonde. 
It has a 22 fret Jazzmaster neck made by GSP basses. I has no fretboard markers on the face of the fretboard but it does have side dots. Its satin finished with an Oval C profile, 9.5" Radius, all nicely dressed.

prices for the bits posted are

Body with mastery thimbles - £200 - Now £180
Neck with bone nut - £200 - Now £180

Will bundle the pair for £300

Mastery bridge - I'm holding this for now. 
SOLD - Mastery string tree - £10 - SOLD
SOLD - AVRI Vibrato unit - £75 SOLD
SOLD - Fender Gold anodised Guard - £25 SOLD
SOLD - Fender Witch hats - £20 - SOLD
SOLD - Mojo Loom/Harness - £100 - SOLD
SOLD - Mojo pickups - £70 - SOLD
SOLD - Gotoh Klusons - £20 - SOLD
Fender neck plate - I'll probably throw that in with the neck. 

Im not after any trades unfortunately.

Please let me know if you have any questions

Cheers

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• damm73damm73 Frets: 358
    I'll take the pickguard and the string tree please. PM me your payment info.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    @damm73 sorry fella the pickguard has gone already :-(

I have the string tree though
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8791
    I’ll have the witch hats if still available.

@Lebarque any of this of use to you?
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    no worries fella. I will PM you
    hats and string tree on hold
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3820
    Ooh yeh, thanks for the rip-off @JerkMoans . Looks like you've beaten me to the hats though! Are the Gotoh Klusons split posts, @meltedbuzzbox ?
    @Lebarque yes fella
    string tree, guard, vibrato and witch hats goneski, new pictures to follow 

(Updated info on the neck too. )
  • andrewawardandrewaward Frets: 1155

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Forgotten bump
    Offset bump
    The last bump before I say fudge it and fit some staple pickups and re-use it
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12663
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• JamesSGBrownJamesSGBrown Frets: 234
    What's the headstock look like?
    @JamesSGBrown Its the shape of a Jazzmaster headstock
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom