SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* PRS SE Torero - rare Amethyst purple - Modded to passive

MattayusMattayus Frets: 122
edited May 2018 in Guitars £

***SOLD***

£650 or trade for a Floyd'd Charvel! Not interested in any other guitars at this time.

It's no secret I get bored of guitars, even when I love them... This one is no different. I truly do love this guitar, but I've got the itch to move it on for something else so here it is!

This guitar is in 9/10 condition. This is a rare colour and frankly a bloody awesome guitar from head to toe.

These are a departure from the normal PRS specs, as it's a 14" radius, 25.5" scale length, Floyd Rose... All the standards for a shreddy superstrat, but packaged in an awesome PRS body and headstock.

They come stock with EMG's usually, but I've converted this to passive, and put in a set of Seymour Duncan Distortions. Tone knob has been outed for a mini toggle for coil-splitting.

Comes with original PRS gig bag. Very open to offers so feel free to shoot me one. The prices for these are all over the place so I'm up for negotiation, but this one is definitely a rarer bird...

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments