SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Mesa Boogie 5 Band Graphic EQ Pedal

ChesterChester Frets: 52
edited June 2018 in FX £
Guys

Putting up my Mesa 5 band EQ pedal, which comes with original box and manual. In as new condition bar a slight scratch near the switch, which can only be seen in certain light conditions. Velcro on the back, which can be removed as required. Powerful tone shaper when used through the FX loop in any amp. I bought it to brighten up a Mesa Lonestar, which I recently sold, so this pedal is now not getting the use it deserves

Please PM me with questions or if you need pics

What Mesa says:

The Mesa Boogie® Five-Band Graphic EQ in a Pedal. For forty years the Boogie Five Band Graphic EQ has reigned supreme as the ultimate tone-shaping tool for nailing driven guitar sounds and it's hard to ignore the impact its now-classic "V-Curve" has had on modern guitar tone. 

Now Mesa are offering this powerful tool in a stand alone pedal format that packs the same shaping power and is hand-built in Petaluma, CA with exactly the same quality as those found in all their amps

This pedal operates without hiss or other background noise (given noiseless signal chain!), and is best used linked to FX loop

Specification

• Designed and Handcrafted in Petaluma, California, USA
  • True Bypass On/Off Switching - Bypasses all circuitry when off to ensure no tonal loss
  • Input Level Control provides Unity Gain Detent and ability to boost by 6db or cut by -40db
  • Output Level Control provides Unity Gain Detent and ability to boost by 6db or cut by -40db
  • Slider Controls provide Mesa's legendary tone-shaping power with /- 12db of boost or cut at 80Hz, 240Hz, 750Hz, 2.2Khz  and 6.6Khz
  • On/Off Status LED
  • 9V Battery Powered or Externally Powered (optional) via External Power Jack Input
  • Input & Output Jacks (Nominal Input -20db)

Link to Mesa Product Description here:

Link to Product Manual here:

£170 + Postage

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments