SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2014 (120th Anniversary) in Ocean Blue with hard case - £1,200

What's Hot
imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3749
edited May 2018 in Guitars £
Truly gorgeous (if a bit Marmite, if you prefer traditional colours) guitar that sounds and plays wonderful. It's non-weight relieved, has the excellent '59 Tribute pickups and is in excellent condition. Original case, hang tags and receipt included. Scratchplate is currently in the case. 

I traded for this as I adore the finish but just can't justify keeping it, as my PRS McCarty is preferred for my band setup.  If you have a PRS with a Wide Fat (or equivalent neck) with a tremolo and want to trade, let me know.  Happy to add cash or the Strat I also have up for trade:

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/132371/fs-ft-fender-american-deluxe-strat-hss-shawbucker-2015-2016-in-olympic-pearl?new=1

Collect from Penrith or Carlisle. Can meet within reason.

£1,200.

Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments