SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD Duesenberg Les Trem / Fender Witch Hats

JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8773
edited May 2018 in Parts £
Clearing my bits.  Both acquired on the forum relatively recently, just after what I paid.

First up a pair of white Fender witch hat knobs that I scored from @meltedbuzzbox - hope he won't mind me posting a link to his thread http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/131384/a-jazzmaster-neck-and-body-300#latest

£20 posted PPG

Second, a Duesenberg Les Trem, boxed and in perfect fettle, in chrome.  I bought this to stick on my Feline but then just couldn't bring myself to try to improve upon perfection.  £50 posted PPG.

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10337
    I dont mind fella ;-)
    feel free to use the direct link if I had a picture
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    I'll take the witch hats please.
  • Pmd re les trem
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8773
    Les Trem sold
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8773
    Witch hats sold, to the man at the back in the trilby hat.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer