FS - Shergold Marathon Bass £450 SOLD

What's Hot
impmannimpmann Frets: 7394
edited August 3 in Basses £
I've withdrawn the Precision and will keep it. So instead, I'm offering up the Shergold Marathon bass...

Fabulous thing, sounds great, plays really well and has a fairly recent set of Flatwounds on it.

As with all Shergolds, it has cracks to the finish plus its been gigged in the past so has dinks, donks and buckle rash. Its also got some bits of paint chipped. In short - it's a bit of a relic.

However, the reason for that - *that* neck. Norman Houlder was a genius when it came to necks - and this one is no exception.

I'm sorry, I'm not shipping this - I don't have packaging, work commitments mean I can't wait in for couriers and frankly, its too fraught with things getting pringled. Therefore, this is for collection only - I live near Kettering, Northants (jct 10, A14).
That said, I'm happy to meet up at either a service station or similar. Or I could bring it to work with me in Bourne, Lincs.

Its on eBay right now for £500 - its already got 12 watchers, so if you want it, get in touch!

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments