SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Bear Straps Classic #2, brown hide with nickel plated buckle, top quality leather strap £40 posted

uksaint7uksaint7 Frets: 308
edited May 2018 in Parts £
The best quality leather strap money can buy. Hand made without compromise in London, Bear Straps have been used by many bands and artists such as Pink Floyd, Oasis, Bob Dylan, David Gray etc. And me, my other Bear Strap I bought 20 years ago and is still going strong!

This was given to me as a gift but I really want a black one instead so am selling it as new, has been tried on once. The hide is supposed to be 3.5mm thick but this seems even thicker than that, in fact I just weighed it and this strap comes in at a very solid 13 oz! These straps age beautifully and will last as long as your guitar.

These are £60 inc P&P from the Bear Straps website, yours for £40 including postage.

IMG_9432 IMG_9436 IMG_9435 IMG_9437 IMG_9438
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments