SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Orange Tiny Terror

benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
edited April 2014 in Amps £
Pretty much what the title says but the Terror had been "modded" to include an FX loop on the rear. This is at the sacrifice of one of the 8 ohm outputs. Still have the carry case which is a bit worn but fine. The cab isn't a Marshall. It's got some vintage Celestine thing-gummy-bobs in there and it does sound brill. I can grab pics from inside and serial numbers if anyone's interested? It's slightly oversized to a normal cab so expect bigger sounds yeah?? ;-) Obviously would rather sell as a pair but happy to split. I'm in East Lancashire, near Burnley and collection would be preffered. I'm happy to meet or deliver anywhere up to 50 miles radius. If you want the pair I'll throw in a speaker cable coz I'm super nice like that! ;-) For the pair £400? Tiny terror £320 Cab £120 Sorry no trades and only VERY near offers. Will be gutted to see em go but bills need paying!!!
How very rock and roll
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments