SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fishman Infinity Matrix narrow format under saddle pick up system

jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 208
edited May 2018 in Acoustics £
SOLD.

Delivered within the UK £85 PPG.

Bought brand new from Andertons and professionally fitted the end of March. Taken out yesterday. Works perfectly. The reason for changing is I recently bought a new guitar with an LR Baggs anthem in and I wanted both my acoustics to have the same system in.(Sad I know)
Anyway in the interests of total honesty there is a nick in the insulation cover attached to the actual transducer but it hasn't damaged the internal wiring at all so merely needs a slither of insulation tape but I Weill leave that to the new owner to do.

Matrix Infinity features:

• Completely redesigned active, endpin-mounted preamp
  • Soundhole-mounted rotary controls for Volume and Tone
  • Unique Tone control cuts mids while boosting treble and bass
  • Integrated LED low battery indicator
  • Features the world’s best-selling undersaddle pickup, the Acoustic Matrix
  • Switchable voicing to accommodate all guitar body sizes and performance situations
  • Solderless connections
  • Professional installation is recommended
  • Requires 9-volt battery (not included)
  • Available in two saddle slot widths: Wide 1/8″ (3.2 mm) format or narrow 3/32″ (2.3 mm) format
  • Guitar versions have a standard overall length of 2.65″(67.3 mm), and will fit most guitars with string spacings of up to 2.5″ (63.5 mm)
  • Ukulele version has a standard pickup length of 2” (50.8 mm) and will fit most ukuleles with up to 1.85”(47 mm)
The Matrix Infinity pickup and preamp system offers clear, transparent tone, dynamic string response, and ease of installation. Easily accessible soundhole-mounted Volume and Tone rotary controls allow the player to effortlessly make adjustments to their sound.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments