Can anyone make me this looper pedal?

vizviz Frets: 10681
edited May 2018 in FX
For true bypassing my Digitech Whammy. Has to be incredibly thin (1 inch?). Therefore the 4 leads can all plug into the top and obviously it will be quite tall, which is fine. It’ll be cable-tied onto the board so it really can be very thin. 

http://i.imgur.com/9k7Nric.jpg
Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72237
    Probably worth asking Bright Onion - they're set up to do stuff like this even if it's not a standard item. I would offer but it would actually be an expensive job since it's something I don't do normally - and I'd have to pay someone to paint it Red & Shiny as well, since I don't do paintwork.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    I was about to say bright onion as well. 
    James is dead helpful if you want to go custom 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • vizviz Frets: 10681
    Awse, thanks guys
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.