SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Rickenbacker 6 or 12 string

HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
After a reasonably priced Ricky. Ideally something interesting, a quirky one, or an unusual colour. Had a Walnutburst 330 a while ago - sold it (mistake, I know) and miss it.

Anything out there?
"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pauladspaulads Frets: 495
    Did you see my Ruby Red 360?

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/115856/rickenbacker-360-ruby-red-in-exc-con-1200/p1

I’m just up the road near Durham too, should it tickle your fancy  :)
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    Hi Paul. Yes, seen it - thought you'd sold it as it had gone off Ebay. I do like it but I'm not quite tempted enough by it, if I'm totally honest.

Amazed it's not gone....
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • pauladspaulads Frets: 495
    edited May 2018
    Ah...ok...fair enough!

Everyone on eBay seemed to want it posted...and by the time I’d paid the fees and what-have-you...i’d be taking quite a big hit. Happy enough to keep it for now. It’s a lovely example. I basically prefer 330s, though the 360 is a better guitar...
  • KDSKDS Frets: 221
    I've a stunning 330-12 for sale
    Thanks. Preference is a 6 string I think, but thanks.
  • carl999popcarl999pop Frets: 47
    360 in amazing condition. Fireglo. A classic. In london of you want come and play it?
    360 in amazing condition. Fireglo. A classic. In london of you want come and play it?
    Thanks. Not really floating my boat that, but thanks.