SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Angry drive/Distortion pedal

What's Hot
meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
Has anyone got anything cheap and cheerful and a bit angry that can tide me over until my Broadcaster arrives?
The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16095
    mooer black secret..........perfect RAT clone ,mint and boxed £30 delivered 
    all reviews rate them on par with the real thing
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    Dominic said:
    mooer black secret..........perfect RAT clone ,mint and boxed £30 delivered 
    all reviews rate them on par with the real thing
    Sorry, I have one of those
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • althyalthy Frets: 92
    one control stuff? the brown anodized dist is fun
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    edited May 2018
    I could do you a bit of a deal on my Fuse Blower if you like ? 

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/132357/fs-jacques-fuss-blower-drive-distortion
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    @DrBob is it AC powered mate?
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    Bbe 427?
    @DrBob is it AC powered mate?
    It can be with the right psu, and weirdly it has the facility to drive other pedals off of it, hang on I'll get a pic
  • Flanging_FredFlanging_Fred Frets: 3019
    A boxed Joyo Deluxe Crunch for £20 posted?  A Marshally kind of distortion. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom