SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Carr Sportsman 112 in Tweed - £HOLD/SOLD

What's Hot
DanDan Frets: 441
edited September 2018 in Amps £
Looking at selling my Carr Sportsman 112 (12" Speaker) in Tweed. 230/240V Model.

For those who dont know probably one of the best Princeton type amps available. Beautiful cleans and can get some superb edge of breakup/hair at low/home volumes if you crank the mids and volume and use the max as a master volume.

Very good condition, cant really see a mark anywhere. Its got a WGS G12C speaker which is marked improvement over the stock Eminence Red White & Blues. Also comes with a roqsolid padded cover.

£1400 £1350 £1300 £1250 £1200 collection from Birmingham preferred. Postage might be possible....

Next up Redplate RP50R Head 230V. Tweed & Blackface channels with the ability to add drive, mid and boost to both. Lots of tonal shaping options. Bypassable reverb. Can take 6L6 or 6V6. With footswitch and roqsolid padded cover.

Its just sublime. Thought it was my be all end all amp but dont really get time to play at home and jams/gigs are too few and far between. Way to much amp to be just sitting around.

Ill try and get some better pics up for this but got an old pic, cab not included.

£1800 SOLD

Any questions give me a shout.

Not after any trades, thanks.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments